5:22 pm
greasy grocery store person
CH
Senior Cat
Meows: 389
Snarking Since:
June 20, 2013

elsieistheworst said
hey guys, my owner i mean wife and i are soo happee. i made this to provie it. so leave us alone. kthanksbyee. – jeremeseyflannigan

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Oh. My. God. This. I'm going home. I can't possibly work after seeing this. Thank you. clap

July 11, 2013
6:08 pm
Hejhej
Senior Cat
Meows: 273
Snarking Since:
October 6, 2012

elsieistheworst said
hey guys, my owner i mean wife and i are soo happee. i made this to provie it. so leave us alone. kthanksbyee. – jeremeseyflannigan

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This made my day. I can now happily go to sleep for the night, there is nothing more to see on the internett today. 

That picture is this SEASONS most magical happening drinkparty0006

July 11, 2013
6:15 pm
maryrosefromthedead
LOLCat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2013

Akea said
After reading the anniversary post I realized I never saw the end result of Elsie and Rachel being interviewed for the opening of the Red Velvet Art store.

Well, here it is.

I know Elsie is always awkward in videos, she sounds like a stoned 11 year old, but it really stands out when you hear how together Rachel sounds in comparison.

The best part of this. I totally know the reporter!!! She is the wife of my co-worker! God Elsie sounds like she has been sucking on a helium tank and is that person that says "like" after ever word!

July 11, 2013
6:57 pm
Miss.Lemon
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1067
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

glorious fruit of lust said

elsieistheworst said

[Image Can Not Be Found]

HAHA! I really cannot believe a grown ass man dresses or poses like this.

July 11, 2013
7:06 pm
Urethra Franklin
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 913
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2013

elsieistheworst said
[Image Can Not Be Found]

I laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out.

July 11, 2013
7:17 pm
p0pOFc0L0uR
New Zealand
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2013

I have delurked for the sole reason that this photo has made my life. Holy crap. surprised

July 11, 2013
7:38 pm
elsieistheworst
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2013

Urethra Franklin said

elsieistheworst said
[Image Can Not Be Found]

I laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out.

i was late to lunch with a friend i havent seen for 2 years, because i felt the internet needed it. always follow your heart, kids. unless it leads to ABM. if it leads you there- burn it with fire.

July 11, 2013
8:31 pm
madtweeparty
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2013

p0pOFc0L0uR said
I have delurked for the sole reason that this photo has made my life. Holy crap. surprised

Me too! Best photo post ever.  I am dying here clap

July 11, 2013
8:53 pm
elsieistheworst
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2013

hey guys, my owner i mean sister and i are soo happee. i made this to provie it. so leave us alone. kthanksbyee. – emmaguyzzzzflannigan

[Image Can Not Be Found]

July 11, 2013
10:00 pm
WHERES MY DONUT
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1844
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

Do you take requests? Can we get one with the dogs? Pretty please?!?!

July 11, 2013
10:26 pm
Thunder Thighs McGee
LOLCat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2013

elsieistheworst said

[Image Can Not Be Found]

His shaggy, long, "look at me I'm in a vaguely indie Midwestern band" hair is cripplingly unattractive. I just can't deal. puke

July 11, 2013
10:36 pm
Obsessed!
Senior Cat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2013

My thought process on the new DIY Paper Flowers post:

Oh, those are actually really cute and well put together. They… they look good.

This is a pretty decent video, compared to the usual standard. This can't be ABM? Let me just scroll down to check who signed off this post… Elsie and Emma? Really?

Wow, those are some neat, unbitten nails. This cannot be either Elsie or Emma.

A project that doesn't look thrown together? A watchable video? Gorgeous nails? Better actually read the text to make sure. "We're so excited to team up with our pals from…" ooooooooooh, yeah thought so.

rolleyes

July 12, 2013
12:36 am
jailed_jeremy
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
July 12, 2013

This is my first time posting so I hope I'm doing it right.  First off, @elsieistheworst, seriously the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.  I was dying.  I'm still dying.  I am sitting in my empty house with my dogs looking at me like I'm a crazy person as I cry with laughter.  Truly, inspiring.

I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said other than I really can't stand Elsie and Emma.  More Elsie than Emma.  I was first introduced to the blog through 100layercake with Elsie's wedding.  I didn't hate the blog at first but then when I saw what Elsie considers her art, it was all over for me.  I know art is subjective but I mean, come on.  As a full time artist and gallery owner, her twee paintings make me want to punch some one square in the face.  I can't believe how much Elsie Fan Girls fawn all over it.  UGH.  UGH UGH UGH. drool

Also, the amount of selfies is insane.  Elsie, Emma…get over y'all's selves. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or Get Off My Internets. Get Off My Internets makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Click here for GOMI's Comment Policy.