Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
January 14, 2014
3:55 pm
dripdrop
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 784
Snarking Since:
June 14, 2011

HOLY SHIT.  That checklist.  I can't.  I feel like this might even be front-page material.  Who needs a checklist to remember to brush their teeth?  Or do a social media post for his job? 

January 14, 2014
4:01 pm
Helen Van Patterson Patton
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 532
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

dripdrop said
HOLY SHIT.  That checklist.  I can't.  I feel like this might even be front-page material.  Who needs a checklist to remember to brush their teeth?  Or do a social media post for his job? 

I'll tell you who, my 3 year old…

January 14, 2014
4:04 pm
Giton
Senior Cat
Meows: 171
Snarking Since:
December 17, 2013

Helen Van Patterson Patton said

dripdrop said

I'll tell you who, my 3 year old…

This is just to drop in and say that he had to pencil in the ever-helpful (X2) to remember to brush twice . . . and he didn't manage to to that on Monday.

January 14, 2014
4:08 pm
Cult-followed Fried Chicken Connoisseur
Senior Cat
Meows: 284
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2011

dripdrop said

I'm diddling myself to this. I'm having such naughty thoughts right now…

January 14, 2014
4:15 pm
tannen18
Senior Cat
Meows: 128
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

Wait… I browsed over to her Twitter. How is she followed by Barack Obama????????? As in, the President.

January 14, 2014
4:31 pm
#notpaleo
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3311
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Horrificat said
How many times in the first class do you think she mentioned what an OMG famous fashion blogger she is and her internship with Betsey Johnson drooldrooldrool

She probably plugged her blog and social media sites to the class at least once.  

January 14, 2014
4:34 pm
#notpaleo
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

katmae24 said

He needs a checklist to remind himself to BRUSH HIS TEETH!? clap

Perhaps he and Jenna/ThatWife were made for each other?

January 14, 2014
4:34 pm
sponsoredcontent
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 599
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

I have nothing new to add, but, he really didn't brush his teeth twice yesterday? And is posting this on the internet?

January 14, 2014
5:00 pm
#notpaleo
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

sponsoredcontent said
I have nothing new to add, but, he really didn't brush his teeth twice yesterday? And is posting this on the internet?

What in the world does he even do all day?  Shop for food and prepare paleo meals?  

January 14, 2014
5:12 pm
Semi Ho
Senior Cat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

This checklist is so fucking amazing! The only things missing are "tie shoes" and "go poopy in the potty."

Good Day fellow people of the internet!
January 14, 2014
5:20 pm
#notpaleo
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Semi Ho said
This checklist is so fucking amazing! The only things missing are "tie shoes" and "go poopy in the potty."

Lmao!!!!!  

January 14, 2014
5:29 pm
Patron Saint of Oversized Labia & Undersized Blazers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3601
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Semi Ho said

*snort*  lol

January 14, 2014
5:48 pm
hashtag
Senior Cat
Meows: 493
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2011

sponsoredcontent said

You'd think he'd at least LIE about it, right? I didn't think Neckbeard could get any more disgustin, but between the dental checklist and the creepy video, I'm starting to feel bad for Messi.  Life in the Bone Zone would gross me the fuck out.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or Get Off My Internets. Get Off My Internets makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Click here for GOMI's Comment Policy.